GLAMPING TENTS AT MOUNT ENGADINE
GLAMPING TENT LAUNCH CELEBRATION: SAVE 20% ON GLAMPING STAYS NOW UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2018*
The glamping tents provide an elevated camping experience, comfortably furnished with cozy bedding, linens, towels and toiletries from our 100% natural partners, Rocky Mountain Soap Company.
There are no in-room telephones, computer jacks, or televisions to take your time away from the breathtaking surroundings. We do offer Wi-Fi in the main lodge for those who must stay connected or those who wish for a civilized unwind after a day of adventure.
Glamping Tent Features:
- View overlooking the serene meadow and creek
- One bedroom with king sized bed that can be split into two twins
- Chandelier and hardwood floors
- Full pull-out couch
- Full bathroom
- Private patio and deck
- Available year-round
- Gas fireplaces
- $420* per night for double occupancy with all-inclusive dining (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner)
- $125 per additional person, $75 per child 6-12 years, $40 per child 3-5 years
*Prices will increase next year so call today to take advantage of this introductory pricing!
*Please email or call us at 587.807.0570 to get 20% off introductory pricing*